For immediate attention: Skiing at YMCA Camp Wanakita
The good folks at Wanakita continue to make their trails available for use by our members. They charge us nothing for this and derive no financial benefit: it is the definition of a generous act.
Please use the site with that generosity in mind. A few very clear rules about using the Wanakita site:
- Your HHNTA pass gives you access to the ski trails only. No other access to the site is implied or given.
- Park in the front lot, close to the office, obeying all parking signs. DO NOT attempt to drive further into the site.
- Check-in at the office. Use the Wanakita sign-in system. If staff are present, double check with them that your car is parked appropriately
- Obey all posted signs relative to skiing
- DO NOT enter any buildings while you are on site.
- Obey any instructions that a staff member gives you.
Wanakita is private property, with very strict guidelines as to who may interact with students on their site. Please respect the fact that we are being given access to their ski trails. Any abuse of that access could result in loss of access by all HHNTA members: don’t be that person.